At Gateley Plc we know that employment law training can significantly reduce the risk of claims. Our training programmes make sure that your Managers have an awareness of employment law issues and receive practical guidance so they can recognise and deal with difficult people issues before they turn into claims.
For a discounted fee one of our Solicitors will discuss your training needs with you and prepare a bespoke training session which can be delivered at your place of business. All our bespoke training is delivered by qualified Solicitors who will also be able to deal with any questions you may have on the day.
Set out below is a list of the areas where Gateley Plc has already delivered bespoke training to clients.
If you would like to take advantage of this offer please e-mail us with your contact details and policy number and a member of our team will contact you.
- Age discrimination
- Bullying and harassment
- Compromise agreements
- Contractual claims
- Effective disciplinary action
- Employment law essentials
- Equality Acts
- Family friendly policies
- General employment update
- Hiring & firing senior executives
- Industrial action — how to deal with it
- Information and consultation regulations
- Managing long term sickness
- Managing performance
- Mock Employment Tribunal
- Employment Tribunal witness guide monitoring at work
- Recruitment and pre-employment pitfalls redundancies
- Top 10 difficult employees
- Top 20 cases
- TUPE Regulations 2006
- Workplace behaviour